Here is a list of Australia’s Top Wine Blogs:
These blogs are based in Australia & will be rich in Australian wine content. The blogs are independent writers & not affiliated with any wine producers and are blogs rather than e-zines in content. They also are focused on wine, have an about page with a named author & have been around for longer than 6 months – although some have changed names/URL lately.
The same list (in alphabetical order) appears on my blog roll & is up to date as at 1st Jun 2015. Sadly, over the past six months, we have lost some of our number – some have just stopped, some have changed their blog to be a part of their business.
Wine Muse (of course!)
If you are not on this list & fulfil the criteria of
– based in Australia with a large proportion being Australian content
– independant (not affiliated winery/supplier/agency/retailer etc)
– have a clear ‘about me’ page with a named author
– been publishing for at least 6 months
– wine is your primary focus
then please contact me on ‘info at winemusing.com’ & I will happily add you.