So, Lucifer has dropped! And I am so pleased to report that Tom Ellis’ bum does get quite a look in with this series. So while you are settling in to binge watch the new series… here are some wine suggestions.
All totally serious and not tongue-in-cheek at ALL!
6. Casillero del Diablo is a fun place to start. Why not try the Casillero del Diablo Merlot, seems to be hot red!
5. Or.. The Velvet Devil Merlotseems to be a fun alternative.
4. Devil’s Creek Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. Well chilled, of course!
3. Devil’s Lair, plenty to choose from here but the Devil’s Lair Margaret River Cabernet sauvignonis a nice treat…
2. Devil’s Corner Pinot Noir. Even better, Devil’s Corner Sparkling because … well … bubbles..
1. Bubbles!!… To counter all the devilry, shall we turn to those ethereal bubbles made famous by monks.
Here goes! I double dare you… go and buy that bottle that you have been eyeing off and putting off trying because it is different…. You can always say the devil made me do it!
** I have not tasted the current vintages of the wines mentioned.