The Winemusing Sessions at TW2 The Green!
These are LIVE sessions at TW2 The Green, 80-82 The Green, Twickenham TW2 5AG and offer not only a masterclass but also a tasting platter to enjoy with the wines after the masterclass.
*** These masterclasses are for all levels of wine knowledge, from beginner through to intermediate/advanced.
- A 40 – 50 min live masterclass about the topic of the day followed by a live & lively tasting discussion.
- An individual tasting platter to enjoy after the masterclass with your wines.
- Six Wines – After a welcome glass of wine, five more wines will be sampled that have been selected to illustrate the topic of the day.
- Some short tasting notes about each of the wines will be available after the session.
PLEASE NOTE: The majority of the wines on offer are available from local supermarkets and wine shops. Winemusing Sessions are not a sales presentation, although there may be wines offered for sale by the venue on the night. Winemusing Sessions are genuinely independant wine masterclasses.
Join the mailing list to keep up to date:
Please register via joining the MailChimp mailing list here. You will be contacted with information about future events.
Book your tickets now via Eventbrite!
Tickets are now available on Eventbrite, please click here to purchase your ticket .
Here are the scheduled events for 2022:
Winemusing Sessions Live: These events will be run live at TW2 The Green.
Wednesday 23rd February 2022 – Wines from South America!
Wednesday 23rd March 2022 – New look French Reds!
Wednesday 20th April 2022 – Not your usual!
Wednesday 25th May 2022 – Wines from South Africa!
Wednesday 22nd June 2022 – Summer Wines
More events released soon!
Sessions will be run on a variety of topics. These topics may be basic wine knowledge, exploring different varieties, exploring different wine regions, exploring wine styles and exploring different wine options based on occasion.
- What’s hot! Wines for Christmas
- Exploring Spanish Wines
- Exploring Australian Wines
- Introduction to how wine is made
- Introduction to wine and food****
- Wine basics on how to choose better wines, taste wines and serve wines
- How to match wine to Afternoon Tea
**Sessions are restricted to people over the age of 18 if alcohol is being tasted.
***Sessions may be cancelled and refunded if the minimum participant number is not reached.